Paula Houlihan is The Money Alchemist, transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary and that includes your relationship with money!
A coach, award winning speaker and author, Paula helps her clients find their “inner magic” that unique part of who you are (some call it your purpose) which makes you sparkle, so you stand out in a crowd. Paula teaches you how be seen, be heard and bedazzle your brilliance so money and clients can find you!
One of the biggest blocks to success is confusing who you think you should be with who you are. Paula teaches you how to slay your money dragons and release the spell of fear and self-doubt that keep you stuck.
She shows you how to find your bliss and build your business and life around it. Paula knows that when you align with your purpose, magic happens!
A survivor of domestic abuse and stage 4 adrenal fatigue, Paula understands what it’s like to be afraid, to be seen and to speak your truth. When she realized the choices she was making were literally killing her, she knew she had to face her fears and choose differently, despite what people would think and not knowing how it would all work out.
Recognizing that other women, like you, are stuck in similar situations: relationships that don’t serve you, trapped in jobs you don’t like because you need the money and living a life that is less than your extraordinary self, it is Paula’s passion to empower women around the world to stand in your truth and support you in creating the life you want and feel called to live.
Paula is, an award winning speaker, business coach, author and founder of Awake In Life Coaching and PaulaHoulihan.com. Paula is a certified Intrinsic Life Coach. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and is a life-time member of Psi Chi, the international honor society for Psychology.
Paula Houlihan is The Money Alchemist. A transformational business coach, author and award winning speaker, Paula teaches you how to activate your money magic so you can bedazzle your brilliance, business and bank account!
One of the biggest blocks to success is confusing who you think you should be with who you are. Paula knows you must release your fears and self-doubt before you can truly shine.
It’s Paula’s passion to help you discover your purpose, your gifts ~ what she calls your inner magic ~ to create the prosperous business and life that you want. When you align with your purpose, magic happens!
Paula is a certified Intrinsic Life Coach, and founder of PaulaHoulihan.com and Awake In Life Coaching. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and is a lifetime member of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society for Psychology.
A More Personal Bio:
Paula is a transformational diva. A money mystic and lover of all things magic, she’s an alchemist in the truest sense. Paula transforms the ordinary into something extraordinary…and that includes your life, your business and your relationship with money. Paula practices what she teaches.
A firm believer in abundance and prosperity, she generously shares her tips, resources, presentations and programs all while traveling (one of her many passions) or working out of her enchanting home office in central Wisconsin – just a few steps from her hot tub, nestled in 40 acres of charming fairy filled woodland.
As excited as she is being a transformation muse inspiring and empowering her clients, her most precious gems in her crown of achievements are her charming husband, 7 beautiful children and 2 giggling grandsons.
Paula lives her bliss with no apologies, believing the key to real and lasting success is simply being your brilliant self. She is living proof that when you align your life with your purpose, magic happens!
Paula’s Personality Profile:
• “Impossible things are happening every day.” ~ The Fairy Godmother to
Cinderella (My favorite childhood story)
•I was voted “Most Likely to Travel”. I’ve been living up to that goal ever since! I’ve seen 48 of the 50 states (soon to be 49 this June when I visit Hawaii!) and traveled to 13 countries on 4 of the 7 continents (and counting!)
• I’m an introvert. People laugh at me when I tell them this. They think because I’m an award winning speaker I can’t possibly be an introvert. My love of speaking to large groups stems from my desire to connect with people, teach and support them in living fulfilled and brilliant lives. I actually have to get past my self-doubt to do it. Toastmasters helps too!
• Travel, thought provoking books, moan inspiring food, good wine, spa days and chocolate (not necessarily in that order!)
• “You’ll see it when you believe it” by Dr Wayne Dyer. It has transformed my life in a way that no other book has.
• I lose track of time. Not in a “normal” way (although I pride myself in being anything but normal). I get so caught up in the moment, I frequently forget what day of the week it is, sometimes the year! But then I don’t believe time is linear, which is another quirk of mine
• Being the master of my day. I love being home when our girls get back from school and being with them when they’re on breaks and summer vacations. With five of our seven kids grown and out on their own, I know how precious our time together is and how fast it goes. And one more thing . . . being self-employed, I have to admit, I love my boss. She totally gets me!
• “Practical Magic” because there’s a little witch in all of us. I adore the aunts, women who love who they are and refuse to conform. One of my favorite quotes comes from that movie: “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?” This movie is filled with powerful anecdotes and I love the midnight margarita scene. I get up and dance every time I see it!